Permanent Tattoo classes in Latvia
Are you a creative person who follows fashion trends in beauty and are you in search of a new profession?
This method has been known since ancient times, when the Egyptian queen Cleopatra used it to improve her appearance. However, the process was then painful and uncomfortable, as the pigment was injected under the skin with a bamboo stick. Today, with the help of advanced equipment and local anesthesia, the procedure has become more comfortable and safer.
Tattoo Artist is an interesting, creative and prestigious profession with high and stable income and flexible working hours. Qualified masters of permanent make-up are in demand all over the world, and one of the best places to get such classes are the «VeAn» salons in Latvia. In these salons training leads the best masters of their business. Only unique programs are used that cover all the subtleties and nuances of the profession.
Why is our training
In the "VeAn" network’s salons in Latvia, the training course consists of 10-12 lessons, including theoretical and practical modules on permanent make-up training.
The master works on the flexible schedule of classes, taking into account the needs of students.
The theoretical block includes the following topics:
- History and development of the tattoo art.
- Tools, the rules for their sterilization of and disinfection of the workplace.
- Basics of sanitation and hygiene.
- Registration of documents and agreements.
- Types of professional equipment and its usage features.
- Anesthesia, its types, contraindications and rules of conducting.
- Restrictions on the procedure.
- The structure of the skin, the types of skin and the characteristics of tattooing on different skin types.
- Make-up basics, coloristic rules and color range of the skin and hair color.
- Creating the perfect shape of the face by tattooing and correcting asymmetry.
- Psychology of communication with clients and subtleties of communication.
The practice includes mastering the most necessary skills and applying the theoretical knowledge gained.
You will learn:
- how to prepare the workplace and treat surfaces properly;
- techniques and methods of tattooing;
- how to make permanent makeup on different sites;
- how sketches are created and different techniques of their execution on artificial skin;
- anesthetics, how and when to use;
- rules and options of communication with clients, how to resolve various conflict situations.
After the first practice on artificial leather, you will be able to tattoo real models under the supervision of a master. And at the end of the training, you will take an exam.
After successful completion of the course, you will be given a certificate confirming the qualification of the tattoo artist. The best students can be offered vacancies in one of the salons "VeAn" with the possibility of moving to another country. In addition, beginners can get assistance in the selection of equipment, tools and consumables and start their own business.